Tracy Garrigan, CHHC recommends individualized nutrition and lifestyle programs focusing on biologically appropriate diet principles to aid patients in losing weight, gaining energy, and pursuing continued health. She is a firm believer that everyone is different and will tailor the plan for each and every individual. Through this work, Tracy aims to meld the wisdom of behavior change with the latest science in Integrative and Functional Medicine to create plans for her patients that work in the modern world.
Tracy can help you implement any dietary or lifestyle protocol advised by your physician. Expect a personalized food and lifestyle plan with the education and support you need to apply it. 6-12 visits recommended for best results.
- Lose weight, improve blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- Rebalance adrenal, thyroid, and sex hormones.
- Fix gut issues, reduce pain, inflammation, and auto-immune symptoms.
- Increase energy, mood, sleep, and mental performance.
- Lifestyle Educator: First-Line Therapy
- Certified Holistic Health Coach: Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Nutritionist Coach: Precision Nutrition
- Certified Behavior Change Specialist: The American Council on Exercise