FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- In order to appropriately evaluate your needs, vitals, and expected program timeframe, we charge $507/month for the initial program consultation.
- An initial consultation with a provider at Sayana Medical either in person or online (your preference)
- A BIA (a measure your body fat and muscle)
- One Lipotropic amino injection
- A telemedicine appointment with one of the Sayana Medical health coaches, usually 1-2 weeks after the initial consult
2. Depending on how much weight you’ll need to lose, the costs would then be on a monthly basis for Phase 1 of the program.
- If you are only expected to need three months of the program, we would charge a monthly fee of $387.
- Additional costs will include the costs of any supplements— either the Reboot Lite Bundle which includes Vitamin D, Chromium, and high-potency fish oil, or the full Reboot Advanced Bundle which includes Vitamin D, high-potency fish oil, Diaxinol, 5HTP and Inflammation Support.
- Prescription medication if indicated (additional cost of up to $20 or can be covered by most PPO insurances)
- Patients can get additional (1 is included with the monthly fee) weekly Lipotropic amino injections at a cost of $35 for each or $30 each in a series of 6 ($180).
- Cost of any lab work or other diagnostic tests needed (can be billed through insurance). The lab work recommended includes thyroid and adrenal hormones, inflammatory markers, insulin, and food sensitivities. The cost of these (direct pay) is $330 if done at our office. For food sensitivities alone it is $190.
3. Once you reach your maintenance phase, we encourage our patients to check in with us monthly. These check-in visits are $387 and include monitoring your vitals and a visit with one of our providers with any prescription refills if needed.
It is not necessary to do blood work, however it is prefered if you do, so that we may understand any hormonal imbalances such as thyroid or adrenal issues, elevated inflammatory markers and food sensitivities at onset so we can treat these immediately rather than you hitting a plateau. These can be partially covered with most PPO insurances, or you can get them done at your primary care provider’s office. If you choose to do them with us, the cost is $330
We would like you to come in for at least one visit to get your vitals and BIA measured, but if you prefer doing all visits virtual you can. For any medications that could affect your blood pressure, we will need you to get a BP cuff at home.
Yes, this is a month to month program with no contracts.
No, this is for patients who are not our primary care patients since this only focuses on weight loss.
Yes, you should only take what you feel comfortable taking. These supplements are our recommendation based on what we have seen work but it is completely up to you.
Yes you can, but in our experience they only work in concert with other weight loss efforts such as diet changes, exercise and a reduction in inflammation.
Yes. There are no contracts for this program, so you may cancel at any point.