FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We accept various PPOs and Medicare. You will be responsible for any deductible per your insurance plan.
Please check your insurance if you have met your deductible. If your deductible has not been met, for all upcoming visits the following estimated payment amounts will required at time of service:
For visits with medical providers:
- New patient visit: $150 (Deductible amount)
- Follow-up visit: $100 (Deductible amount)
Sayana Medical and Wellness Center use Spruce: The Digital Care Platform that allows you to communicate with your doctor between visits
Spruce is HIPPA compliant so you have the comfort of knowing that your communication is encrypted and secure.
You can also send and receive Photos, Videos calls or health questionnaires on spruce
Spruce is available to use through Apple or Android phone app or you can use your computer internet browser
For a monthly Fee of $65/month, pay for the months you need it, or $650/12 months pay one time for the year.
Benefits are ..
- Unlimited messaging for clinical questions unless your Provider determines that a visit is needed
- Direct communication with Dr Sayana
- Ask any questions on supplements or medications between visits
- Be seen quicker it is determined that you need a visit
- Review basic labs via messaging without a follow up appointment
- No contract to join, so you can join for a month and decide its not for you and stop without penalties
Please Ask one of our staff for more information.
Most of the basic laboratory tests are covered with your insurance, but it depends on your deductible. We provide cash prices for all the labs we draw. We also offer functional medicine testing that is not fully covered by insurance but we try to provide upfront transparency as to what those costs could be.
Yes, we have many patients that pay us directly without going through insurance.
Direct Pay Options
To see a medical provider:
- Direct Pay (Cash visits) for MD or DO
- Initial Visit (60 Minutes): $360
- Follow Up Visit( 45 minutes): $315
- Follow Up Visit (30 minutes): $275
- Urgent Care Visit (15 minutes): $120
- Direct Pay (Cash visits) for NP or PA
- Initial Visit (60 Minutes): $320
- Follow Up Visit( 45 minutes): $280
- Follow Up Visit (30 minutes): $240
- Urgent Care Visit (15 minutes): $90
- Lifestyle Educator Direct Pay
- Initial Visit (60 minutes): $220
Follow Up Visit (30 minutes): $150
- Initial Visit: $220
- Follow Up Visit (30 minutes): $150
Lab Fees: Varies depending on what tests are ordered + $25 venipuncture fee. For patients with PPO insurance and MediCal patients, some labs may be covered through insurance.
For various IV therapies and injection therapies pls refer to IV/Injection web page.