FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We accept various PPOs and Medicare, But Not Medical or HMO insurance.
If you plan on using insurance to see us, please call your insurance and verify that we are in-network with your plan using our NPI number which is 1447690524, as we don’t check patients’ coverage or benefits.
You will be responsible for any deductible per your insurance plan.
Please check your insurance if you have met your deductible. If your deductible has not been met, for all upcoming visits the following estimated payment amounts will be required at the time of service:
For visits with medical providers:
- New patient visit: $150 (Deductible amount)
- Follow-up visit: $100 (Deductible amount)
Most of the basic laboratory tests are covered with your insurance, but it depends on your deductible. We provide cash prices for all the labs we draw. We also offer functional medicine testing that is not fully covered by insurance but we try to provide upfront transparency as to what those costs could be.
Yes, we have many patients that pay us directly without going through insurance.
Cash Pay Options (Adult and Pediatric Patients)
For cash pay patients.
To see a medical provider:
- Initial Visit: $360
- Follow Up Visit: $240
- Urgent Care Visit (15 minutes): $90
- Lab Fees: Varies depending on what tests are ordered + $25 venipuncture fee. For patients with PPO insurance and MediCal patients, some labs may be covered through insurance.
To our Lifestyle Educator:
- Initial Visit: $220
- Follow Up Visit (30 minutes): $150